Nutrient Nonsense: A comprehensive article about all the different forms of nutrients by Michael Mooney.
Note: David Getoff, CCN, CTN, FAAIM recommends to his patients to take Bio-Ae Mulsion Forte if they have not done at least one bottle of kidney and liver support. If they have done at least one bottle of kidney and liver support, he says they can switch to taking Carlson A 10,000 IU with the meal of their choice. Take one or the other. Check with your healthcare practitioner on this.
- Supports healthy vision, skin, and immune health
- 10,000 IU of vitamin A per soft gel
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Why Take Vitamin A: Retinol
- Conversion from Beta-Carotene Is Poor
- Dietary Sources Are Insufficient
- Essential for Bone Health
- Necessary for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Required for Children’s Health
- Supports the Safety of Vitamin D
Vitamin A 10,000 IU is important for healthy vision. It plays an important role in helping the eyes adapt to light changes. Carlson Vitamin A also promotes skin, bone, and immune system health.
MANY PEOPLE DO NOT ADEQUATELY CONVERT BETA-CAROTENE INTO VITAMIN A. Read more about this important vitamin: Vitamin A with References
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.